Learning Goals & Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Graphic Design program at the Emmanuel College will be trained in:
- Problem solving through visual communication
- Visualizing complex information
- Typography for both screen and print
- Designing for print, interactive and time-based media
- Mastery of both contemporary technology and traditional craft skills in communication design
- Developing professional and critical language used in critiquing their own work and the work of others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Art
- Design and Composition
- Poster and Information Design
- 3D Form Studies
- Digital Photography: New Technologies in Photography
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 742 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.