Our Boston location gives students access to professionals in the field and unmatched internship opportunities at such institutions as Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, just to name a few.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
Upon completion of the Art Therapy program from the Emmanuel College, students will:
- Acquire an awareness of the history of art therapy
- Learn about the origins of art therapy, including its founders and current trends and developments in the field
- Gain introductory skills in treatment planning and assessment by increasing familiarity with the tools and techniques of art therapy
- Begin to formulate an identity as an art therapist and learn the roles played in the field through classroom discussions, projects and practicum placements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Language for Design and Communications
- Design and Composition
- 3D Form Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 945 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.