The Studio Art program of Endicott College is designed for students seeking a degree in an art-related field or in preparation for graduate studies. Through a multi-disciplined curriculum, you are given a framework on which to build your academic and artistic career. You'll enjoy small classes and personal attention, and you will be poised to join the ranks of accomplished Endicott's studio art alumni who are talented and savvy individuals with a strong sense of purpose.
All courses are delivered in a state-of-the-art facility with access to the latest technology, 3-D printer and laser cutter, private studio spaces, a student gallery, maker space, and three professional galleries that provide venues for visiting artists and students to exhibit their work. Through coursework and internships, you will become professionally engaged and introduced to museum and gallery practices, exhibition design, marketing techniques, and the roles of curators and art directors.What makes us unique is that in the junior year, each studio art major is required to take two courses called Advanced Art Studio and Portfolio and Professional Practices. These two pre-professional courses are both introspective and practical; they help students develop connections within their imagery while they learn how to present their work to galleries, apply for grants, and apply for commissions. Each student will develop a website and a gallery catalog in preparation for entry into their field of interest or to pursue the terminal degree, the Master of Fine Arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Art and Cultural Values I: Prehistory to c. 1310
- Visual Art and Cultural Values II: Early Fourteenth Century to the Present
- Drawing and Composition
- Color Theory and Light
- Two Dimensional Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLiberal Arts View 980 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.