By challenging students to a rigorous curriculum of theory and practical application, the legal program prepares them for law or graduate school as well as for professional opportunities in a wide variety of legal settings including: law firms, legal service agencies, courts, corporations, financial institutions, city, state, and federal government agencies.
Students who complete this program will have fulfilled the requirements for the American Bar Association (ABA)-approved Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies. Students graduate knowing that paralegals work under the supervision of an attorney and are not authorized to engage in the practice of law.
Upon completion of the Legal Studies program at Bay Path University , graduates will be able to:
- Understand, analyze, produce, evaluate, and present (orally) appropriate solutions to legal challenges of the working legal professional within the context of delivery of legal services.
- Apply legal research skills using full range of materials, both print and electronic.
- Perform legal writing for different audiences, purposes, and kinds of documents.
- Exhibit an understanding of substantive issues and legal procedures by identification and analysis of legal issues.
Legal Studies Careers After Bay Path
- Court reporter
- Legal assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Wellness
- Critical Reading & Response
- Literary Genres
- American Government
- Business Law
- Principles of Litigation
- Legal Research/Writing
- Tort Law
- Principles of Criminal Procedure
- Advanced Litigation
- Constitutional Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early Action Admission Application Deadline: December 15th
DisciplinesLegal Studies View 216 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application: Paper, Online, or Common Application
- Official high school transcript from an accredited school or high school equivalency certificate (G.E.D., HiSET or TASC)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35781 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35781 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.