Exercise science is an excellent choice if you're passionate about exercise and its short- and long-term effects. You will study human movement from many perspectives as you prepare for a career in a variety of fields, such as strength and conditioning, fitness, recreation, rehabilitation, or corporate wellness, to name a few.
The Exercise Science program of Endicott College allows for latitude in your program of study. If you're interested in applied fitness settings, you'll find internship opportunities at local, national, and international fitness facilities. If clinical applications of sport science are more appealing (e.g., cardiac or pulmonary rehabilitation, physical therapy), you may wish to complete both prerequisite coursework and experiential observations while at Endicott. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to sit for national credential examinations offered by the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Exercise Science is a versatile major that prepares students with the knowledge and practical experiences to pursue a variety of disciplines. Students interested in pursuing careers in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physician Assistant can now add our new allied health concentration. This concentration provides academic rigor with elective flexibility that allows students to follow their professional goals.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school right away, or embark on your career after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Boston Bruins
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Orthopedic Specialists
- Apply Therapy
- Boston University
- Orthopedic Specialists of Connecticut
- Beth Israel Hospital
- Athletic Evolution
- Reach Fitness
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Assessment and Care
- Sport and Exercise Pedagogy
- Foundations of Movement
- Personal and Community Health
- Strength and Conditioning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 876 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.