The Hospitality Management program of Endicott College explores industry fundamentals with courses in hospitality marketing and restaurant, hotel and events management, along with a series of hospitality business courses. With a liberal arts foundation and a wealth of internship experiences, your Endicott education will position you for success in this broad and exciting field.
In addition, you will expand your focus by applying hands-on learning in La Chanterelle, the non-traditional classroom at the Misselwood ocean front estate on our campus. Through applied learning, you develop interpersonal, professional, and entrepreneurial skills, preparing you for a leadership role.
Though it is not required, students may choose a concentrated field of study, and the School of Hospitality Management offers three such concentrations: events management, international hospitality management, and hotel & resort management.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school or embark on your career right away after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Marriott Long Wharf
- Country Music Awards
- MSF Investments
- North of Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Rafanelli Events
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Hospitality Management
- Rooms Division Management
- Service Management
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Hospitality Management Accounting
- Food and Beverage Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 181 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.