The degree is designed to prepare students for the work force or further study at the graduate level. The versatility of this major makes it a popular one at Bay Path.
Liberal Studies majors are well prepared to enter a variety of professional careers in which versatile critical thinking, writing, and leadership skills are required.
The Liberal Studies program at Bay Path University also provides excellent preparation for moving on to graduate school programs in areas as diverse as art, business, English, history, psychology, and many more. Liberal Studies majors work with their faculty advisors to plan their own unique academic paths through the college experience. They are encouraged to delve into a variety of disciplines.
- Springfield Museums
- The Republican
- Darby O’Brien & Associates
- West Springfield Public Schools
- Suffield Public Schools
- Amy K. & Company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art in America
- Financial Wellness
- Intercultural Communication
- Communicating in Liberal Studies
- Critical Reading & Response
- Research & Writing in the Disciplines
- Literary Genres
- Conflict & Consensus in Contemporary Culture
- Liberal Studies Internship
- Principles of Sociology
- Women as Empowered Learners & Leaders
- Strategies for Career and Personal Growth
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early Action Admission Application Deadline: December 15th
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 947 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application: Paper, Online, or Common Application
- Official high school transcript from an accredited school or high school equivalency certificate (G.E.D., HiSET or TASC)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35781 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35781 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.