In the Environmental Science program of Endicott College, you'll learn to use the principles and theories of science to solve problems while developing an understanding of the complicated balance between environmental issues, politics, and the welfare of the community. The curriculum develops the skills necessary to work in the environmental field or to pursue graduate school goals, and our campus location provides a living context for classroom study through the land, marshes, streams, and ocean of the North Shore.
Environmental science focuses on a study of the natural world. You will take courses in science supplemented by electives in geography, history, sociology, politics, and philosophy to understand the many ways in which factors like human activity, industrial growth, government policies, and social trends affect the environment. Faculty members infuse their courses with excitement and purpose, guiding students through critical research projects and training them to utilize state-of-the-art laboratory and field equipment.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school or embark on your career right away after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step.
- Mass Audubon
- Meridian Associates
- Museum of Science, Boston
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Ocean Alliance
- Change is Simple
- Town of Plymouth, Department of Marine and Environmental Affairs
- North American Power
- Yellowstone Raft Company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Ecology
- General Chemistry
- Environmental Biology and Field Studies
- Geographic Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 1092 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.