Required courses and electives, combined with research projects and your own creative endeavors, will allow you to examine the complex relationships between text, author, and reader, and find your voice. In the English program of Endicott College you will develop critical thinking, writing, and communication skills necessary for success in any career, and you will apply these skills in a wide range of exciting internship settings such as publishing houses, colleges and universities, newspapers, libraries, museums, law firms, and corporations - essentially "trying out" different careers before you graduate.
There are three areas of concentration within the English degree program:
- Creative Writing Concentration
- Literature and Language Concentration
- English: Secondary Education Teacher Licensure Concentration
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school right away, or embark on your career after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Random House, Inc.
- Boston Celtics
- WXRV The River 92.5 FM
- Boston magazine
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Gloucester Writers Center
- Clear Channel Communications
- Beverly High School
- IDG Strategic Marketing Services,
- Clean Energy Initiative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Writing
- Critical Reading and Writing
- Early American Literature
- Early British Literature
- Literary Criticism and Interpretation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Language Studies View 1605 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.