With a focus on experiential learning, the Biology and Biotechnology program of Endicott College provides students with a range of career opportunities on the North Shore and in the Boston region, our nation's biotech leader.
In the post-genome era, as incredible advances have unlocked our genetic information, biotechnology has emerged as the third great technological revolution of our time, along with the Industrial and the computer/information technology revolutions before it. As a student in the biology and biotechnology program at Endicott, you'll receive cutting-edge technical training in courses and laboratory sessions that, together, provide knowledge and methodological skills in areas like:
- Molecular Biology
Whether you pursue an internship at a startup company in Endicott's STEM incubator, a nearby biotechnology company, or a hospital, opportunities are numerous. To view our internship opportunities, select the “Internships and Careers” tab atop the page.
Discoveries and applications related to biotechnology present a multitude of career opportunities in fields such as:
- Research and Development
- Food and Nutrition
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school or embark on your career right away after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Prospective Research
- United States Army, Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Biology
- Genes and Genomes and Lab
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiotechnology Bioinformatics Genetics View 435 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.