Here you will find everything: language and grammar courses, courses in classical Spanish literature, contemporary literature courses in Latin America, and courses on politics and theology about our ever-changing world.
And there is much more! The Spanish program from Hendrix College provides a broad field for exploration. Our students participate in the life of this university in an academic way and also with activities and excursions designed to complete an education full of authentic experiences. There are also opportunities for travel and study abroad.
It is through a diverse and stimulating course offering that the Spanish Program at Hendrix College explores the Hispanic world, European, Latin American and beyond. Our classes, from basic language classes to in-depth studies of literature and culture, are the springboard from which to study this fascinating culture.
Our broad range of courses include courses on advanced grammar, classical literature, and contemporary issues. Our students enjoy this diversity in course work as well as extracurricular activities, excursions, international travel, and study abroad that help to complete a truly experiential education. Welcome!
Officially accredited/recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Hendrix College (HC) is a very small (enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Methodist (United Methodist Church - www.gbhem.org) religion. Hendrix College (HC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Spanish Literature to 1800
- Survey of Spanish Literature since 1800
- Survey of Latin-American Literature
- Conversation and Composition
- Advanced Grammar and Composition
- Fundamentals of Spanish
- Conversation and Composition
- Survey of Latin Amer Literature
- Latin American Poetry
- Modernism & Vanguardism
- Latin American Essay
- Survey of Cuban Literature
- Queer Literature In Spain
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 2279 other Bachelors in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application online for free. You may access the Common Application and other required application materials at www.hendrix.edu/apply . Students from Jiangsu Province in China may use the application provided by JESIE.
- Submit an essay or personal statement in English. You will find instructions on the actual application form.
- Submit one official copy of transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary academic work translated into English. Transcripts must reflect the school’s seal and be signed by the appropriate school official. The transcripts should be uploaded via the Common Application or sent to Hendrix directly from the school in a sealed envelope.
International33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD per year during 48 months.
National33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Conway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.