Liberal Studies from California State University Los Angeles places a strong emphasis on developing student skills in writing, information literacy, and analysis of diversity across disciplines, contexts, and media.
- Option I - Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture and Society
- Option II - Elementary Subject Matter Teacher Preparation: Traditional Option
- Option III - Elementary Subject Matter Teacher Preparation: Integrated Option
Students at Liberal Studies from California State University Los Angeles will:
- integrate academic learning with life through project-based experiences.
- integrate their knowledge, skills and experience to address complex, enduring, and emerging issues.
- Interdisciplinary Investigation
- Writing the Interdisciplinary Essay
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Culture and Society
- Race, Class, and Gender in the Classroom
- Multicultural Arts - L. A.
- Environmental Humanities
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCreative Writing Liberal Arts Literature View 586 other Bachelors in Creative Writing in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.