Study abroad in Greece, where you can take for-credit courses in theology, social sciences and fine arts. Course work is prepared beforehand and presented onsite, so if your presentation is about the Parthenon, you'll give your presentation at the Parthenon.
The Senior Classical League sponsors play readings, lectures and professional conferences on campus, while the Cincinnati chapter of the Archaeological Institute of America hosts lectures for the region. You can also participate alongside the Institute in archaeological digs. The Classical Humanities program is offered at Xavier University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Elementary Latin
- Elementary Greek
- Theory of Knowledge
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis, as space is available.
DisciplinesAncient History General Studies & Classics View 521 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply to Xavier University using either the Xavier application or the Common Application.
- Test Scores – Decide if you will be submitting ACT/SAT scores or applying test-optional.
- Submit official high school transcripts.
- Request that your high school submit the Common Application School Report, along with a recommendation.
- If you have earned college credit while in high school,
- Submit applications for Honors Programs and Competitive Scholarships by December 1 deadline.
- File the FAFSA
International42460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42460 USD per year during 48 months.
National42460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42460 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cincinnati
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.