- Our students in the Political Science program at Augsburg University examine a wide range of important issues such as war and peace, immigration, gender, race and ethnicity, the internet, and the environment and the Mississippi River. These and more topics are brought to life for our students through direct engagement and experiential learning.
- Augsburg Political Science students learn through the use of simulations in the classroom; study abroad; internships in government or the private sector; other off-campus experiences, such as a semester learning from Twin Cities community organizations; participating in Model UN conferences, or a course which takes students out on the Mississippi River to learn about environmental issues. Your advisor can explain how you can take advantage of these opportunities, and the Strommen Center for Meaningful Work offers additional assistance with the many hands-on learning possibilities.
- Political Science
- Political Statistics and Methodology
- Political Analysis
- American Government and Politics
- Metropolitan Complex
- World Politics
- Law in the United States
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 976 other Bachelors in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.