- Our majors and minors develop the ability to understand both applied and abstract quantitative relationships, to interpret and communicate with data, to use modern technology to compute, and to understand and implement algorithms. Based on a strong theoretical foundation and grounded in the liberal arts, these perspectives and skills are critical not only to today’s top jobs but also to the yet-to-be-discovered jobs of the future.
- Students completing a major in Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, or Computer Science or a minor in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science at Augsburg University go on to careers such as Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Finance, and Insurance, or to teach in grades 7-12. They pursue graduate work in Mathematics, Statistics/Biostatistics, Economics, Finance, Law, Business, or other sciences.
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Mathematics Colloquium (to be taken during junior and senior years)
- Graph Theory
- Abstract Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 790 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.