- The Mathematical Economics major from Augsburg University is also designed to serve students to work in quantitative fields immediately upon graduation, e.g., research analysts or actuaries. Computational Economics provides a liberal arts entry into the field of computer science.
- The combined Economics/Business Administration major allows students great flexibility in order to explore both fields. Finally, the teaching major in Political Science/Economics allows secondary education licensure students to obtain a solid background for teaching economics.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Mathematical Economics
- Research Methods in Econometrics
- Linear Algebra
- Probability Theory
- Statistical Theory and Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics View 1880 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.