- It is absolutely necessary for American graduates to be fully informed about how to compete and do successful business outside the US as well as in the US market where much of their competition is from foreign firms.
- Students in the International Business major at Augsburg University will learn about business transactions between and within countries, exchange rates, the laws and logistics of international trade, and investments made in foreign markets. Knowledge of other cultures is crucial to being a successful international business person. Besides your studies in business, finance, banking, and the like, you will also learn about different cultures and societies. A major in international business will lead you to exciting careers in a global context.
- International Management
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- International Economic Development
- International Finance
- Intermediate French
- Intermediate German
- Intermediate Norwegian
- Intermediate Spanish
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2375 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.