- This is accomplished through collaboration not only with other disciplines within the University but also local and international community partners. By taking what we refer to as an Agency approach, the program is structured to incorporate the best of a liberal arts degree with the application of professional studies.
- Embedded in the Augsburg University’s Graphic Design program, design & agency is the ethos and function of a trans-disciplinary design studio. The structure of this studio gives students the opportunity to work with clients. The process is defined by professors working alongside students to mentor, guide and collaborate with them through to the development of design solutions for clients.
- Graphic Design Production: In Design
- Graphic Design Production: Illustrator
- Graphic Design Production: Photoshop
- Artist Workshop
- Digital Photography
- Graphic Design
- Publication Design
- Web Design for Graphic Design Majors
- Plein Air Sketching
- Architectural Drawing
- Hand Papermaking and Book Arts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- December – August - Rolling Application for Fall
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 588 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency
International40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
National40277 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40277 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.