Students in the Business Administration program at Winona State University acquire skills on how to budget, organize, plan, hire, direct, control, and otherwise manage various organizations. Many students also add another major or minor to add to their areas of competencies and skills.
The Business Administration program emphasizes both behavioral and technical approaches to managing in today's fast-paced organizations. Students are exposed to information that assists them in managing resources at the individual, group, and organizational levels of analysis.
Additionally, students are provided with an overview of the technology and its application in the development of management information systems for both small and large businesses.
Issues regarding leadership, motivation, organizational communication, organizational design transformations, and change, as well as an overview of human resource concerns, are all covered within this program.
The program has been designed to allow the student to emphasize practical training through internships, entrepreneurship, operations, or a combination of these areas through electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Dynamics
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 326 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of mathematics (2 years algebra & 1 year geometry)
- 3 years of science (1 year biological science & 1 year chemistry or physics-- all should include labs)
- 3 years of social studies (including 1 year U.S. history)
- 2 years of world language (American Sign Language is accepted, but no sampler or review courses)
- 1 year of specified electives (world cultures, computer science, arts, music)
International13696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6848 USD per semester during 48 months.
National13696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6848 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3799 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.