The curriculum in the Department of Psychology from the University of Puget Sound meets many of the broad educational goals of the university. It provides opportunities for students to strengthen both the quantitative and verbal aspects of logical thinking and critical analysis.
- Students develop their written and oral communication skills, consider connections between psychology and other disciplines, and apply psychological concepts to practical problems.
- Topics within psychology frequently reach students at a personal level, providing the motivation for both intellectual and personal development. Thus, education in psychology helps students appreciate their role within the broader contexts of community, culture, and the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Psychology and Applied Statistics
- Developmental Psychology: Prenatal through Childhood
- Developmental Psychology: Adolescence Through the End of Life
- Lifespan Development
- Social Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Common Application, including the essay and $65 application fee, and submit your application online by the appropriate deadline.
- School Report: information about your school, your curriculum, and your performance.
- We request one recommendation from a counselor or advisor at your current school and one from a teacher at your current school.
- Arrange to have official transcripts of all work completed at the high school and/or college level forwarded directly from the school(s) attended to the Puget Sound Office of Admission.
- Puget Sound has a test-optional policy. First, decide whether or not you would like to have your ACT or SAT scores submitted as part of your application.
- While admission interviews are not required, they allow Puget Sound to get to know you and your interests beyond what an application can tell us.
International51470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51470 USD per year during 48 months.
National51470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51470 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.