The curriculum in the Department of Psychology from the University of Puget Sound meets many of the broad educational goals of the university. It provides opportunities for students to strengthen both the quantitative and verbal aspects of logical thinking and critical analysis.
Students develop their written and oral communication skills, consider connections between psychology and other disciplines, and apply psychological concepts to practical problems.
Topics within psychology frequently reach students at a personal level, providing the motivation for both intellectual and personal development. Thus, education in psychology helps students appreciate their role within the broader contexts of community, culture, and the world.
What you'll learn
- How to understand human and non-human behavior and mental processes
- Application skills to connect psychological concepts to real-world problems
- Quantitative and verbal aspects of logical thinking and critical analysis
- Ethical ramifications of research and practice in the field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Psychology and Applied Statistics
- Developmental Psychology: Prenatal through Childhood
- Developmental Psychology: Adolescence Through the End of Life
- Lifespan Development
- Social Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Teaching View 3542 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application, including required essay
- $65 (USD) Application Fee
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- School Report | Complete your portion of this form and give to your school counselor or administrator
- Official Transcript | Your high school counselor can submit your transcript with the School Report section
- One Counselor Evaluation and One Teacher Recommendation
- Interviews (strongly recommended)
- International Student Financial Statement
International55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
National55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.