Students take courses in IPE, as well as in economics, political science, sociology and anthropology, so they can understand the world from different (and sometimes competing) perspectives.
The International Political Economy major from University of Puget Sound culminates in a senior thesis in which students demonstrate the depth and breadth of the liberal arts education to tackle a complex question.
Many IPE alumni work in careers related to the interests they developed as IPE students.
What you'll learn
- Political, economic, and social factors that shape global problems
- How to examine global issues through the lens of competing perspectives
- Expertise and skills relevant to a wide range of careers anywhere in the world
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Model United Nations
- The Political Economy of International Trade and Finance
- Theories of International Political Economy
- The Business of Alleviating Poverty: NGOs, Corporations, and Social Entrepreneurs
- The Political, Economic, and Social Context of International Tourism
- International Political Economy of Food and Agriculture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 1244 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application, including required essay
- $65 (USD) Application Fee
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- School Report | Complete your portion of this form and give to your school counselor or administrator
- Official Transcript | Your high school counselor can submit your transcript with the School Report section
- One Counselor Evaluation and One Teacher Recommendation
- Interviews (strongly recommended)
- International Student Financial Statement
International55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
National55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.