Majors in Hispanic Studies from the University of Puget Sound are well prepared for graduate studies in Spanish.
They are also well qualified to pursue post-graduate degrees and entry-level work in fields such as law, business, education, journalism, and medicine.
Frequently, our graduating majors have integrated their studies of Spanish language and cultures with coursework in other disciplines and pursue careers in fields such as international business, the non-profit sector, government, human and immigrant rights work, travel, and communications, all of which value their expertise in Hispanic Studies highly.
What you'll learn
- Spanish language proficiency
- Spanish cultures within and outside the U.S.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Elementary Spanish
- Accelerated Elementary Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Grammar and Composition
- Advanced Oral Expression
- Spanish Contemporary Issues
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 1478 other Bachelors in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application, including required essay
- $65 (USD) Application Fee
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- School Report | Complete your portion of this form and give to your school counselor or administrator
- Official Transcript | Your high school counselor can submit your transcript with the School Report section
- One Counselor Evaluation and One Teacher Recommendation
- Interviews (strongly recommended)
- International Student Financial Statement
International55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
National55390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.