As a Psychology student at Emporia State University , you will take courses designed to provide you with the most current knowledge, skills, and competencies in psychology and related fields. You will be given a broad knowledge base in psychology so that you will be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and discipline to be a scientific and creative thinker.
You will also gain understanding of diverse views and values as well as knowledge of the ethical standards that apply to research using human and animal subjects. Numerous professional opportunities are available for psychology majors.
Psychology graduates find employment in fields like statistics, public relations, health education, social work, mental health, human resources, physician assisting, and many more. Emporia State University has an exemplary psychology department, evidenced by the numerous university, state and national awards won by our faculty and students. Our focus is on your professional development, inside and outside the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction Psychology Laboratory
- Psychology of Development
- Descriptive Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology
- Experimental Research and Inferential Statistics
- Cognitive Psychology
- Foundations of Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Psychological Testing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.