Designed to meet the Interdisciplinary Studies student's individual goal at Emporia State University for a college degree, the BID is designed to provide an alternative to conventional degree programs and majors.
It provides the mature student an opportunity to design a program of study along the lines of his/ her individual interests without necessarily preparing for employment or admission to a graduate or professional school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What can you do with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies?
- University Student Services
- Corporate Communications
- Prepare for Graduate Programs in your area of study
- Business Manager
- Computer Program Analyst
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 1074 other Bachelors in Teaching in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.