The faculty from Fisk University perceives its responsibility as going beyond instruction, to challenge and to stimulate students, and to develop students' commitment to academic excellence, social responsibility, and professionalism.
The ultimate aim is to facilitate acquisition of knowledge and experience on which students may build in order to make significant contributions to psychology as a profession and assume leadership roles within their communities.
The goals of the Psychology Department are:
- to contribute to the understanding of humanity through scientific inquiry into the behavior of living organisms by means of a range of research methods
- to provide fundamental training for mental health practitioners or professionals and researchers in the field of human behavior and development
- to assist in preparing persons for professions requiring psychological background--such as teaching, the health sciences, social service, law, and ministry
- to encourage the application of this knowledge to a variety of problems, such as those associated with minority status and personal, occupational, and social adjustment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Child & Adolescent Development
- Introduction to Personality
- Biological Psychology
- Learning & Cognition
- Social Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 1642 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An application
- Application Fee of $25.00
- Official Transcript
- Official Standardized Test Scores
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- College/Guidance Counselor Letter of Recommendation
International20220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20220 USD per year during 48 months.
National20220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20220 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.