Fisk University's Biology faculty offers both graduate and undergraduate programs and is active in developmental biology, environmental studies, microbiology, mycology, and neuropharmacology.
Advanced students have opportunities to work with faculty researchers on projects. Many students present papers at scientific meetings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Biology I Lectures and Lab
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I Lecture and Lab
- Molecular Plant Physiology Lecture and Lab
- Genetic Principles Lecture and Lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Animal Sciences View 2806 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
An international student applicant must submit the following required items to be considered for admission:
- A completed application for admission
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official transcripts from all institutions (both secondary and post-secondary) previously attended, translated to English (if not already) as well as any applicable external examination results.
- All official transcripts submitted must be evaluated course-by-course by an outside evaluation agency at the applicant's expense. Evaluations must be sent directly to Fisk University's Office of Recruitment and Admission.
International19624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19624 USD per year during 48 months.
National19624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19624 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.