Learning OutcomesThe expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Sociology and Anthropology program from Lake Forest College are:
- The student will demonstrate familiarity with the following core ideas: sociological imagination, cultural relativism, material culture, and the social construction of human experience (e.g. race, class, and gender).
- The student will demonstrate mastery of the shared core concepts of culture, social change, socialization, institutions, stratification, social structure, and questions of race, class and gender.
- The student will be able to design and execute a research project on social phenomena involving human subjects, demonstrating clear understanding and application of research ethics, methodological principles, analytic techniques, and social theory.
- The student will be able to apply sociological and anthropological insights and principles in her/his own life and in the liberal arts curriculum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics: Chicago Parks
- Archaeological Field School
- Sociology of Terrorism
- Social Construction of Modern World
- Principles of Social Organization
- Archaeological Field Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology Sociology View 1581 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School/Secondary School Transcript
- One College Counselor Recommendation OR
- One Teacher Recommendation
- Interview (highly recommended)
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
International47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
National47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.