By working one-on-one with our faculty and conducting laboratory research that most students don’t experience until graduate school, you’ll understand the most important concepts in physics, such as the nature of subatomic particles and the evolution of the universe. You’ll be able to analyze and explain complex systems through your quantitative and problem-solving skills. As a result, you’ll leave the Physics program offered by Furman University with a strong foundation in math and physics, both of which are in high demand in the job market.
We know our approach works, too. Our department graduates an impressive number of physicists each year, often more than much larger institutions.
From engineering to medicine, a physics degree can set you up for a wide range of careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus
- Vectors and Matrices
- General Physics I
- General Physics II
- Introduction to Modern Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1255 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose an application plan
- All students may complete and submit the Common Application online. There is a $50 application fee
- Submit your school report
- Submit your high school transcript - A strong college preparatory course of study is essential. At minimum, it must include four years of English, algebra I and II, geometry, three years of social studies, at least three years of natural sciences, and two years of the same foreign language
- Participate in an Optional Interview
- Submit standardized test scores (optional) - The Admission Committee believes that your potential for success cannot be determined solely by standardized test scores
- Schedule an interview if you are home-schooled (only for national students)
International50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50464 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50464 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.