Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music since 1938, the music program at Furman University excels in pre-college youth events, in current student training with extensive performance opportunities, and in the success of our alumni world-wide.
Areas of Study & Music Major Degrees
Is your passion for music such that you want to learn how to turn it into a livelihood? Love music but plan to major in another area? We have a place for you!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Musicianship
- Introduction to Music Literature
- World Music
- Music History
- Basic Conducting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose an application plan
- All students may complete and submit the Common Application online. There is a $50 application fee
- Submit your school report
- Submit your high school transcript - A strong college preparatory course of study is essential. At minimum, it must include four years of English, algebra I and II, geometry, three years of social studies, at least three years of natural sciences, and two years of the same foreign language
- Participate in an Optional Interview
- Submit standardized test scores (optional) - The Admission Committee believes that your potential for success cannot be determined solely by standardized test scores
- Schedule an interview if you are home-schooled (only for national students)
International50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
National50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.