At Furman University, every student’s ability to find, manipulate, analyze and produce information using a variety of sophisticated problem-solving techniques and computing technologies is a high priority. At the Information Technology programme you have several options for initiating such a study.
Facilites & Resources
We have a commitment to involving our students in a first-rate research experience. That’s why you’ll find everything you need in our state-of-the-art facilities. We offer three main laboratories, a student lounge, complete wireless access, a 32-node cluster computer, and a teaching theater with state-of-the-art video presentation facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Computer Science
- Intro to Computer Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Seminar in Computer Science or
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 620 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose an application plan
- All students may complete and submit the Common Application online. There is a $50 application fee
- Submit your school report
- Submit your high school transcript - A strong college preparatory course of study is essential. At minimum, it must include four years of English, algebra I and II, geometry, three years of social studies, at least three years of natural sciences, and two years of the same foreign language
- Participate in an Optional Interview
- Submit standardized test scores (optional) - The Admission Committee believes that your potential for success cannot be determined solely by standardized test scores
- Schedule an interview if you are home-schooled (only for national students)
International50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
National50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.