Students can pursue a bachelor of science degree in one of the four specialty tracks listed below or a bachelor of arts degree. In our department, you’ll study a broad range of biological sciences, everything from molecular biology and genetics to physiology and ecology. Our curriculum is infused with experiential learning, and we have world-class undergraduate research and study away opportunities.”
The Biology department at Furman University can prepare you for a career in the life sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Biology
- Research and Analysis
- Independent Study
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 362 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Choose an application plan
- All students may complete and submit the Common Application online. There is a $50 application fee
- Submit your school report
- Submit your high school transcript - A strong college preparatory course of study is essential. At minimum, it must include four years of English, algebra I and II, geometry, three years of social studies, at least three years of natural sciences, and two years of the same foreign language
- Participate in an Optional Interview
- Submit standardized test scores (optional) - The Admission Committee believes that your potential for success cannot be determined solely by standardized test scores
- Schedule an interview if you are home-schooled (only for national students)
International50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
National50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50464 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.