Electrical Engineering (EE) is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. Common EE tasks include designing communication systems, energy conversion and power delivery, control systems applications, design of analog and digital systems, and others.
Program Educational Objectives
The Electrical Engineering program of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology graduates shall:
- Practice excellence in their profession using a systems approach encompassing technological, economic, ethical, environmental, social, and human issues within a changing global environment;
- Function independently and in leadership positions within multidisciplinary teams;
- Continue life-long learning by acquiring new knowledge, mastering emerging technologies, and using appropriate tools and methods;
- Adapt and independently extend their learning to excel in fields about which they are passionate;
- Strengthen teams and communities through collaboration, effective communication, public service, and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Signal Processing
- DC Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Circuits and Systems
- Digital Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 497 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The International Student Application
- SAT-I or ACT results
- A letter of recommendation
- An official copy of the secondary school record
- An affidavit of support indicating your ability to fund the cost of attendance at Rose-Hulman
- An official copy of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) report or IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
International49479 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49479 USD per year during 48 months.
National49479 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49479 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Terre Haute
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.