Climate change. Bullying. Anxiety. Self-esteem. These are the types of issues you can explore through Psychology, the scientific study of thought, emotion and behavior.
At Willamette University, you’ll have a chance to work with faculty on cutting-edge research, co-author papers for scientific journals and present at national conferences. You’ll also gain practical experience at places like the Center for Hope & Safety, Hillcrest Youth Correctional Facility and Oregon State Hospital.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have the knowledge and skills you need to continue your studies at the nation’s top graduate schools and pursue careers in fields ranging from Psychology, law and medicine to social work and education.
Research Methods and Analysis
- Orientation to Major Program Internship
- Psychology for Sustainability
- Developmental Psychology: Lifespan
- Development Psychology: Adolescence
- Personality Psychology
- Adult Psychopathology
- Social Psychology
- Diagnosis of "Abnormal" Child and Adolescent Behavior
- Psychology of Learning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 356 other Bachelors in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common application
- Records of Secondary and Post-Secondary Academic Work
- School Report Form and Counselor Recommendation
- SAT or ACT scores - optional
- Teacher Evaluation - optional
- Official Language Test Score
- Passport Photo Identification Page
- Financial Guarantee Statement
- Mailing Your Documents
International45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 USD per year during 48 months.
National45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.