The Dance program at the Bridgewater State University provides highly motivated dance majors with opportunities to enhance their academic program through intensive scholarly study and research designed to be of assistance in postgraduate employment or in the pursuit of an advanced degree in dance.
Interested students should contact the Department of Dance for further information concerning eligibility and application.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Dance Technical Practicum
- Theory and Practice of Jazz Dance
- Theory and Practice of Ballet
- Theory and Practice of Modern Dance
- Science and Theory of Dance
- Dance Composition
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
Overseas students are advised to seek admission at least six months before the fall deadline.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts Theatre & Dance View 1420 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
- Bridgewater State University follows the admissions standards as outlined by the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education. First-year applicants must also submit the results of the SAT I: Reasoning Test or the ACT. Students whose native language is not English may submit the TOEFL or the SAT II English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT).
- Interviews are not required for admission to BSU, but they may provide both you and our counseling staff with additional information to make more informed decisions. We are in extraordinary times and an optional evaluative interview allows us to get a better sense of you beyond pass/fail grades, optional test scores and interrupted extracurricular activities.
International16872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16872 USD per year during 48 months.
National16872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16872 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10732 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10732 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bridgewater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.