Our hands-on approach to learning uses updated industry technology, field trips and guest speakers from industry. Fashion majors choose a minor in marketing or business administration to strengthen their business skills and maximize their resume. The American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences nationally accredits our program.
As a student in the Fashion Textiles and Clothing in Business program from the University of Central Missouri, you obtain knowledge in the classroom and then apply it in real-world projects. Final results of projects are similar to work done in the industry. You will create a digital product line, digital portfolio, store visual plans, social media materials, and other projects using updated software and technology, just like the professionals use.
You will have access to WGSN, the top trend forecasting service used by Fortune 500 companies, for trend research, as well as to the newest garment designs, prints, and colors for product development. In addition, you will have access to sewing and embroidery machines, 3D printers, die cutting machines, a computer lab, visual merchandising equipment, and store and product design software.
- Interested students are encouraged to study abroad to build their resumes. Fashion students have studied in London, Greece, Italy, and other countries to gain a new perspective on the industry.
- Global sourcing strategies are also taught in class and students study business practices of major global fashion companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Charming Charlie
- Jerrod Jewelers
- Essence of Australia Bridal
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 149 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the International Student Application
- Pay the non-refundable $75 application fee
- Prove English proficiency
- Provide financial support letter
- Provide a bank statement with adequate funds
- Official Transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
International14250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 235 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Warrensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.