The goal of the Chemistry program from University of Alabama Huntsville is to educate our students in chemistry, and to provide them with life-long learning skills allowing them to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Our faculty and students strive to generate new knowledge through research and other creative activities that will benefit the residents of Huntsville, the state of Alabama, the nation, and the world .
Graduates in Chemistry will demonstrate:
- Sound conceptual understanding of basic concepts, methods, terminology, and theories of modern chemistry
- Ability to operate a suite of modern chemical instrumentation
- Ability to effectively present chemical knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to chemistry
- Intro chemistry lab
- General chemistry
- General chemistry engineers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesChemistry View 1825 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.