Aerospace engineers have traditionally applied their knowledge of these disciplines to the design and development of high performance flight systems such as aircraft, rotorcraft, spacecraft, missiles and rockets.
MissionThe mission of the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is to provide undergraduate and graduate education, research, and public service in the mechanical and aerospace engineering disciplines and to support the mechanical and aerospace engineering needs of Huntsville, the State of Alabama, the region, our nation, and the international community.
Program Educational ObjectivesWithin a few years of graduation, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering graduates from University of Alabama Huntsville will have:
- attained successful careers and recognition as young leaders in industry and in the community;
- created innovative solutions through the application of their knowledge base and capacity for critical thinking;
- established collaborative working relationships wherein they communicate their ideas effectively; and
- pursued continuous professional development and advanced-study opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro computational tools
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Numerical methods
- Fluid mechanics
- Engineering economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 464 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.