We strive to teach sound principles and concepts as well as the analytical tools for applications to practical business problems. Through its scholarly activity, the departmental faculty develops and disseminates knowledge related to accounting, economics and finance theory, pedagogy, and practice.
Accounting Careers can take a person to unexpected opportunities. Graduates may find themselves tracking illegal funds for the FBI or preparing financial statements for multi-billion dollar firms. Generally, accounting career paths can be described as financial reporting, assurance, budget analysis, management accounting, tax accounting, and federal contract accounting.
The graduating students from from University of Alabama Huntsville may find work for public accounting firms, public or private corporations, governments at all levels, or for themselves with a private practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Information Sys
- Interm Financial Acct
- Cost Accounting
- Principles Of Auditing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesMathematics Language Studies Accounting View 989 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.