We foster intellectual and cultural diversity, originality of thought, and clarity and cogency of expression through degree programs designed to advance careful, sophisticated reading practices as well as complex analytical and research skills.
At the University of Alabama Huntsville, we aim to cultivate our students' management, organization, and production of knowledge. Our curricula prepare students for a wide array of professional endeavors, including law, teaching, publishing, technical communication, advertising, media, and business, as well as the pursuit of advanced degrees.The Department of English offers courses to fulfill requirements for the following:Majors
- BA in English
- BA in English/Language Arts (for students seeking teacher certification)
- BA in Writing
- Creative Writing
- Technical Writing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College writing
- Studio for college writing
- College writing I w/studio
- Accelerated college writing
- Honors english seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 2813 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.