Gaining an understanding of the influence of media on communication, the various functions served by communication, and how people are persuaded are just a few of the many theoretical principles our students learn. Our program is designed for students who can write, speak, think, analyze, and imagine, and our classes enhance all of those skills.
The Department from from University of Alabama Huntsville offers a Masters of Arts in Professional Communication and a Bachelor of Arts with majors in Communication Arts and Writing.
Major in Communication Arts
- Communication Arts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Rhetorical Communication
- Intro to journalism
- Intro public relations
- Decision-making in small group
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.