- Join a tight-knit community of philosophy majors at Clark University and faculty who don’t shy away from challenging and stimulating debates over fundamental questions.
- Learn from Philosophy experts in subfields of philosophy, including social and political philosophy, ancient Greek philosophy, modern European philosophy, the philosophy of psychology, cognitive science, environmental ethics, biomedical ethics, existentialism and more.
- Gain exposure to broad, traditional philosophical topics such as the history of philosophy, epistemology and metaphysics, and ethics and political philosophy, and choose courses that examine more specialized topics, such as environmental ethics, artificial intelligence, Plato, Kant, philosophy of law, and the philosophy of art.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Personal Values
- The Good Life
- AIDS to Zika: Ethics and Epidemics
- Science, Religion and Reality
- Life and Times of David Hume
- Socrates and Nietzsche
- Art and Morality
- Medical Ethics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Artificial Intelligence View 885 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.