- You’ll choose from four tracks of Music study – performance; composition and music theory; music history and criticism; and music technology – and have the option of combining your study of music with complementary disciplines as well as study abroad programs at Clark University.
- You’ll engage in intellectual, critical, artistic, creative, theoretical, educational, legal and business issues that surround music and be mentored by internationally known faculty who are experts in the theory and practice of music.
- You’ll collaborate with fellow musicians in unexpected ways — for example, a heavy metal guitarist might work with a student sound engineer and a screen studies major to create a movie soundtrack.
- You’ll build a strong academic foundation as you move through the music program’s LEEP learning curriculum, getting hands-on experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bach and Before: Studies in Music before 1750
- Music and Modernism in Society, 1885-1945
- Musical Acoustics
- Recording Practice and Audio Art
- Jazz History
- Jazz Theory & Style
- Performance Workshop
- Workshop in Music Criticism and Analysis
- Jazz and Popular Music Composition and Performance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 2110 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.