- Clark is one of the few U.S. International Development and Social Change colleges and universities that offer such a major at Clark University.
- Study sustainable development through international collaborations.
- Learn within the context of our renowned Department of International Development, Community and Environment IDCE).
- Enjoy extracurricular activities and academics associated with our four IDCE graduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics: Trade and Finance
- Intro to Economic Development
- Introduction to Environmental Information Science
- Miracles of Asia: Economic Growth in Global Contexts
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Living in the Material World: The Political Geography of Resource Development
- Political Economy of Development
- Global and Local Environmental Justice
- Feminism, Nature and Culture
- GIS & Land Change Models
- Urban Ecology: Cities as Ecosystems
- Advanced Remote Sensing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development View 185 other Masters in International Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
National49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.