- Explore both foundational and emergent areas of English literature and culture at Clark University, from Shakespeare, romanticism, and postcolonialism to digital humanities, medical humanities, and science fiction studies, while broadening your critical perspectives through interdisciplinary seminars.
- Hone the craft of creative writing with professors who are also practicing professional novelists and poets.
- Work with primary archival material at Worcester’s prestigious American Antiquarian Society or at Clark’s own Goddard Library Archives and Special Collections.
- Strengthen your analytical skills and explore ethical concerns that are critical to successful preparation for a wide range of career options and graduate study.
- Take advantage of our close-knit community of scholars and peers who participate in a lively range of intellectual and social engagements, such as ClarkWrites (the student-run English Department blog), the ChowderFest (our annual English Department alumni event) and the annual Undergraduate Shakespeare Conference.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Major British Writers
- Major American Writers
- Women Writers
- African American Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 1967 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.