- Join a department at Clark University with a tradition of innovative research and teaching extending back to Carroll Wright, the undergraduate college’s first president, who earned a reputation for extensive — and innovative — social surveys of the economic condition of working people at the turn of the 19th century.
- Explore an unusual variety of Economics courses of substantial breadth and depth, with special strengths in international economics, spatial environmental economics, applied econometrics and development economics.
- Take advantage of opportunities to participate in research and interact with doctoral students.
- Customize the major to align with your personal interests and career or graduate school objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Economics
- International Economics: Trade and Finance
- Intro to Economic Development
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis
- Microeconomic Theory Using Calculus
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- International Trade Theory
- Money and Banking
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1340 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.