- Choose from two areas of focus in the life sciences: cell and molecular biology or ecology and evolution.
- A special track is available for students interested in the health professions, with guidance available through Biology Clark University robust Prehealth Advising Program.
- Attend class and conduct research in Clark's Lasry Center for Bioscience, a 50,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility built.
- Join with faculty and doctoral students in conducting research as early as your first year.
- If you’re interested in teaching biology in a high-need public school after graduation, you can apply to the Noyce Scholarship Program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology View 362 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.