The program at Robert Morris University includes a core of courses focusing on business programming, systems analysis and design, operating systems concepts, database management systems, networks and data communications, and project management. Students choose a concentration area of information systems courses.
Graduates go on to work in aerospace, banking, computer systems design, financial, government, and insurance. Jobs include computer programmer, investment banker, network administrator, software designer, and systems analyst.
The Computer Information Systems of ABET has accredited the B.S. degree programs in Computer Information Systems, Cyber Forensics and Information Security, and Information Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Reading & Writing Strategies
- Survey of Economics
- General Psychology
- Humanities: Art & music
- Introduction to Web Development
- Argument & Research
- Intro to Financial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 1875 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
Along with an official RMU application, students seeking to enroll as first-time freshmen must submit:
- Official high school transcripts showing all grades and GPA, or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Preference is given to students with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Students enrolling in Actuarial Science, Education, Engineering, Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology and Statistics and Predictive Analytics must submit official SAT or ACT test scores
International30830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National30830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.