Students graduating with a B.S. obtained in the Environmental Science program of Kutztown University are:
- able to execute field and laboratory investigations based on sound scientific principles and techniques, with care and attention to detail.
- able to choose appropriate techniques for the collection, analysis, and presentation of quantitative, spatial, and temporal data.
- able to work as an integral member of a multidisciplinary team to apply knowledge of the complex interactions between physical and biological realms, draw conclusions, and develop action plans.
- able to effectively communicate a position using data and logical reasoning in appropriate written and oral formats.
Are these skills that you have and want to polish? Are they skills you would like to acquire? There has never been a better time to pursue a degree, and a career, in the environmental sciences. Employment opportunities for trained environmental professionals are growing as fast as our need for innovative solutions to immediate and future environmental problems.
Students graduating from the KU Environmental Science Program apply their skills in a variety of settings. Graduates have been very successful in obtaining environmental positions working for a variety of public and private-sector organizations including the PA and NJ Departments of Environmental Protection, PA Dept of Agriculture, Ohio Public Interest Research Group, Suburban Testing Labs, Clean Harbors Environmental, and the U.S. Department of Labor-Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Powering Our Future: Energy, Climate Change, & Society
- Environmental Geology
- Environmental Analysis
- Environmental Biology
- Applied Environmental Microbiology
- Research in Environmental Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National students can apply on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 1108 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply and pay the $35 application fee.
- Submit original academic records from high school/secondary school. Provide precise word-for-word English translations if documents are not in English.
- All first-year freshmen applicants must submit results from at least one standardized exam. While we prefer that every first-year applicant submit SAT or ACT scores, we understand that the exams may not be accessible to every student.
- Submit results from an English proficiency examination.
International11574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5787 USD per semester during 48 months.
National11574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5787 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7716 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3858 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kutztown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.