We offer a bachelor degree in Dental Hygiene at the Tennessee State University. Settings in which the graduate may practice include: educational programs: local, state, and national, voluntary and governmental health agencies, hospitals, clinics, and the armed forces.
The Intended Program and Learning Outcomes are:
- to provide a vehicle by which graduates of the AAS Program may earn a BS degree in dental hygiene while employed as practitioners.
- to provide opportunities for students to explore various occupational settings.
- provide opportunities for further study at the graduate level.
The course of study in the Dental Hygiene program provides a broad-based education in the social, behavioral, and biological sciences with special emphasis toward:
- community health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 2380 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Admissions Application and $25 application fee. (Check or Money Order)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (TOEFL/IELTS is waived with "C" or better in college-level English Comp I)
- Notarized Affidavit of support and financial statement. These documents must not be older than six (6) months prior to desired semester of enrollment
- Official transcripts from colleges/universities attended in the United States
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agancy, at the student's expense.
- Proof of required immunizations
- Copy of passport
- Take the ACT/SAT test if under the age of 21
- Please do not submit emailed documents to the Admissions Office
International20720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10360 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10360 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.