Program Student Learning OutcomesStudents graduating with a Mathematics program at University of Alaska Anchorage will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems using skills such as deductive logic, data analysis, computation, modeling, connections, and other mathematical techniques.
- Demonstrate an ability to create mathematical proofs.
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and speak about mathematics.
- Demonstrate cognizance of their mathematical knowledge, of mathematics around them, and of the benefit of continued study of mathematics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Methods
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Historical Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 2137 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
- High school graduation or GED
- Minimum High School GPA of 2.5
- Students with a 2.0-2.5 GPA may be admitted to certain baccalaureate programs with academic advising as a requirement.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 USD per credit during 48 months.
Preparatory and Lower-division
- Resident: $234 per credit
- Nonresident: $800 per credit
- Resident: $282 per credit
- Nonresident: $848 per credit
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.